Antique Stores Near Mount Dora, FL
Residents of Mount Dora, FL enjoy a variety of unique shops, including a handful of antique stores. Anyone looking to add a charming piece of furniture or décor from a previous decade can visit one of the following nearby shops:
- Oliver Twist Antiques – This store in downtown Mount Dora features antique furniture, lighting, and other items. They even have a collection of Midcentury Modern pieces that are perfect for fans of 50s and 60s design schemes.
- Village Antique Mall – This 12,000 square foot (and air conditioned) store is where more than 60 vendors sell their antiques. It’s open every day of the week from 10 am to 6 pm.
- Better With Age Antique Interiors – This antique store prides itself on carrying pieces with Old World charm. It features a variety of antique English furniture pieces as well as rustic furniture and various antique décor items.
- Renninger’s Antique Center – This massive (40,000 square foot) building has more than 180 antique booths, where individual sellers offer a slew of unique items every weekend.
- 3rd Generation Antiques – This nearby shop specializes in antique jewelry. Anyone looking for an elegant ring, necklace, bracelet, or other piece from a previous period will have luck here.
Antique shopping can be a fun way to spend a rainy Saturday or a great way to furnish a home with totally unique furniture. In any case, Mount Dora residents have plenty of options if they’re in the mood to visit an antique store.
For information on our apartments for rent in Mount Dora, FL, which give residents plenty of room and inspiration to decorate, please contact the leasing office at Veranda Apartment Homes today.